New Patient Registration
Adult – New Patient
- To establish a chart at the Oklahoma City Indian Clinic you must schedule an appointment for a New Patient Physical.
- Download and print Registration Packet or pick up a registration packet at 4913 W Reno Ave.
- Present a completed registration packet with all Required Documents to the Registration Desk one-hour before your New Patient Physical appointment.
- Insurance information must be provided for those with existing coverage. Click here for accepted insurance plans.
- Appointment must be kept before additional services can be rendered.
- For more information on new patient process, call the Registration Desk at (405) 948-4900 ext. 221, 222, or 233.
Child – New Patient
- Parents must come in to register their child/children. Anyone that is not a parent must provide legal documentation that they have custody, guardianship or foster care.
- Parents will need to bring in a completed registration packet and documentation which consists of a CDIB or federally recognized tribal enrollment card (May use parent’s card until their 19th birthday), certified birth certificate, Social Security card, immunization records, and medication profile (list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications).
- The registration clerk will enter the information and contact the pediatrics clerk to obtain the next available appointment.
- The Pediatric department is located on the second floor at 5208 W. Reno and may be reached at (405) 948-4900 extension 633.