We love to see your smile at OKCIC!
New Operating hours for Dental are: 8AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday
Our dental services are so popular that we are limited on the services we can provide. We are working hard to expand these services as fast as we can. Treatments available at the Dental department include:
- Routine exams and “cleanings”
- Scaling and root planing
- Fluoride treatments
- Tooth extractions
- Anterior and premolar root canals
To make sure we can serve as many patients as possible, please remember these tips:
- Dental Urgent Care services are available all day, every day during normal operating hours.
- The dental staff is available to recommend other low-cost local dental services, if needed.
If you have a Dental appointment:
- PLEASE arrive on time – if you are late, we will give your appointment time to someone waiting for the walk-in service. You will have to reschedule.
- When you arrive at the Clinic, please come directly to the Dental Department – DO NOT check-in at general registration.
The following treatments are NOT offered at this time:
- Complex root canals
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening
- Complex TMJ treatment
The Dental Department also participates in community outreach through the Children’s Health Fair, TURTLE Camp, and other OKCIC programs. The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) was a grant supporter for the clinic’s general dental access efforts.
For more information or to schedule an appointment information, call (405) 948-4900, ext. 263.