The Public Health department is a team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, patient relations representatives, women’s health care navigator, lactation counselor, and a prevention specialist dedicated to optimizing the health and well-being of OKCIC patients. Services include:
- Flu vaccines
- Tuberculosis screening
- Adult Immunizations
- Mammogram services (Pink Glory breast care program)
- Prenatal Programs(Eagle’s Nest) and (Strong Start)
- Prescription assistance program
- Quit Smoking (smoking cessation) information
- Home visits
- HIV/AIDS counseling, education, and referrals
- Appointment transportation services
For more information about any of the services, please call (405) 948-4900 ext. 467.
Located at 5208 West Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK.